Continuing Education Login Portal
Account Options:Create an account! Password Recovery
If you would like to watch a video tutorial on how to create an account click here.
To begin claiming credit, log in and select My Credits in the top navigation!
Welcome to the FDA's CE Consultation and Accreditation Team webpage. We offer a variety of continuing education activities, including Regularly Scheduled Series, Courses, Journal Clubs, and Scientific Rounds. Through our site, you will be able to learn about upcoming activities, register to attend activities, claim CE credit, and print your own CE transcripts.
FDA Drug Topics: CURE ID: Capturing clinician's experiences repurposing drugs to inform future studies in the era of COVID-19
◊ Tuesday, June 9, 2020, 1:00pm-2:00pm
◊ Target Audience: This activity is intended for physicians, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurses, CPH (certified public health) professionals and physicians assistants.
FDA Grand Rounds:A Pandemic and a Call to Action for One Health: The FDA One Health Initiative
- This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal laws, directives, and other federal guidance for accessing this Government system, which includes (1) this computer network, (2) all computers connected to this network, and (3) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage, including usage of personal devices and email systems for official duties or to conduct HHS business. Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.