Project Facilitate: Oncology Expanded Access Program Update
Starts On: Mon, 2/28/22: 12:00 AM EST
Ends On: Sun, 12/31/23: 12:00 AM EST
Type: Enduring Material
Description: This webinar will discuss Expanded Access, the regulatory pathway by which an oncologist may obtain access to an investigational drug product for the purposes of treating a patient with a life-threatening medical condition for which there is no acceptable treatment. The FDA Oncology Center of Excellence's Project Facilitate was established to meet the demand for oncology Expanded Access through increasing awareness of this pathway, increasing accessibility and establishing a single point-of-contact for the public. Project Facilitate is continually improving oncology Expanded Access to ensure everyone has personalized support when submitting their application.
- Define expanded access and the key requirements for an expanded access request for an individual patient.
- Summarize the key responsibilities of the oncology healthcare professional when considering expanded access for a patient.
- Identify resources available to healthcare professionals considering submission of an oncology expanded access request for an individual patient.
- Describe how Project Facilitate is a resource to navigate the oncology Expanded Access pathway.
- This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal laws, directives, and other federal guidance for accessing this Government system, which includes (1) this computer network, (2) all computers connected to this network, and (3) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage, including usage of personal devices and email systems for official duties or to conduct HHS business. Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.