Reporting and Public Viewing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs)
Starts On: Thu, 6/23/22: 12:00 AM EDT
Ends On: Tue, 5/13/25: 12:00 AM EDT
Type: Enduring Material
Description: The purpose of this webinar is to understand the reporting of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) to FDA and learn how to access and view the publicly available data in the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS). This session also will focus on understanding data issues encountered in ICSRs and providing tips and methods to improve data quality.
- Explain how to utilize FDA's Drug Information, medication safety resources, and regulatory guidances to improve delivery of patient care and optimize outcomes.
- Describe and inform health care providers of recent labeling, policy and regulatory changes which would impact prescribing and medication management to optimize patient care.
- This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal laws, directives, and other federal guidance for accessing this Government system, which includes (1) this computer network, (2) all computers connected to this network, and (3) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage, including usage of personal devices and email systems for official duties or to conduct HHS business. Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.