Q&A with FDA Podcast: Navigating the World of Online Pharmacies with CDR Lysette Deshields
This activity features educational content from the "Q&A with FDA" Podcast Series, produced by FDA's Division of Drug Information. This podcast series addresses some of the most frequently asked questions that we've received at the FDA.
- Understand some of the signs that would make an online pharmacy unsafe.
- Recognize some of the red flags to look out for once an order for medications from online pharmacies arrives.
- Summarize the four main things to look for in order to ensure an online pharmacy is safe.
- Determine appropriate resources that may help consumers navigate safe online pharmacies.
- Indicate how consumers and health care professionals can report unsafe online pharmacies to the FDA.